Hotel Parking

A place for the general furry barks, meows, rabble rabble and squawking. Have fun discussing Califur topics!
Forum rules
Please remember not to posts with the following content:
  • Anything considered Illegal under US LAW
  • Cursing (this is an all-ages board)
  • Harassment and/or hate speech.
  • Spamming/Flooding

Hotel Parking

Postby UberVoop » Sun May 03, 2015 3:46 am

Okay so I just read that there will be an update to parking policies for the hotel. A little more clarification would be nice. Do the new policies affect only Guests (those actually renting a room at the hotel) or con attendees or both? As far as I knew or was aware of, and mind you I have been renting rooms at the convention hotel for the last several years, there have not been in and out privileges with regard to con attendees or guest there for the con. I never received any kind of parking pass/permit in the past; only the standard time stamped entry ticket when entering one of the parking lots. Occasionally have I only been charged the "con rate" for parking. But more often than not I have been charged a full day rate (20+ dollars a day) if I was there more than eight hours in one of the lots. This has been largely regardless of whether I was a guest of the hotel. I get the impression that "wonderful" Irvine Marriot has been less than honest about parking in the past. That said, is what is mentioned in the news update and exact outline of parking privileges for con attendees as well as those who are also guests of the hotel? I would like to know so when they rip me off yet again I can properly references the parking issues with their corporate/regional headquarters when I blow up their e-mail box with my complaints. The only good part about this is the mention that we may be moving the con. Cause it certainly sounds like the increasingly don't want us there.
UberVoop

Re: Hotel Parking

Postby Leonard » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:30 am

UberVoop wrote:Okay so I just read that there will be an update to parking policies for the hotel. A little more clarification would be nice. Do the new policies affect only Guests (those actually renting a room at the hotel) or con attendees or both? As far as I knew or was aware of, and mind you I have been renting rooms at the convention hotel for the last several years, there have not been in and out privileges with regard to con attendees or guest there for the con. I never received any kind of parking pass/permit in the past; only the standard time stamped entry ticket when entering one of the parking lots. Occasionally have I only been charged the "con rate" for parking. But more often than not I have been charged a full day rate (20+ dollars a day) if I was there more than eight hours in one of the lots. This has been largely regardless of whether I was a guest of the hotel. I get the impression that "wonderful" Irvine Marriot has been less than honest about parking in the past. That said, is what is mentioned in the news update and exact outline of parking privileges for con attendees as well as those who are also guests of the hotel? I would like to know so when they rip me off yet again I can properly references the parking issues with their corporate/regional headquarters when I blow up their e-mail box with my complaints. The only good part about this is the mention that we may be moving the con. Cause it certainly sounds like the increasingly don't want us there.

I'd like to get there.
Leonard

Postby Leonard » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:11 pm

UberVoop wrote:The only good part about william hill bingo bonus code is the mention that we may be moving the con. Cause it certainly sounds like the increasingly don't want us there.

Yhis is the best part!
Leonard

Postby bredd » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:54 am

Hi, Thanks for sharing parking policy for the hotel it will be helpful to the customer. The freelancing job now available for writers who want to start a part-time job and increase income. You can see https://freelancewriting.biz/resume-writing/ where many freelancers joined already and getting the handsome amount from clients.
bredd

Return to General Con "Arf!" Chat