Maid Cafe?!? WTF?!

A place for the general furry barks, meows, rabble rabble and squawking. Have fun discussing Califur topics!
Forum rules
Please remember not to posts with the following content:
  • Anything considered Illegal under US LAW
  • Cursing (this is an all-ages board)
  • Harassment and/or hate speech.
  • Spamming/Flooding

Maid Cafe?!? WTF?!

Postby UberVoop » Sat May 02, 2015 9:33 am

What the Fluff?!!! There was a maid cafe and the first I heard about it was an update that it was already sold out???!!! Why did I not hear about this or see it on the front page of the website long before now. Not that its on the front page of the website, cause its not. I found the announcement by accident while skimming deeper into the pages one evening. Little breakdown in communications/advertising of events there. I assume there will be tipping allowed at this event. But since I can't go then I can save my money for Cabaret, assuming that hasn't already sold out without announcement. :| :|
UberVoop

Re: Maid Cafe?!? WTF?!

Postby Rivercoon » Tue May 26, 2015 6:07 pm

I think it was announced on FA and maybe Facebook.
Another problem with Maid Café is that no explanation of just what it is ever seems to appear in writing anywhere before it is sold out. I'm still kind of scratching my head over it.
Rivercoon

Postby UberVoop » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:20 am

What the FLUFF?!? Califur has an FA site?! Never heard about that one til now.
UberVoop

Postby Rivercoon » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:54 am

UberVoop wrote:What the FLUFF?!? Califur has an FA site?! Never heard about that one til now.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/califurcon Linked at the top right corner of the Califur web site.
Rivercoon

Postby Stuart Dodsley » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:14 am

Rivercoon wrote:
UberVoop wrote:What the FLUFF?!? Califur has an FA site?! Never heard about that one til now.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/califurcon Linked at the top right corner of the Califur web site.

Thanks for the link!
I think this is exactly what I've been looking for. Poker is a very fascinating card game. Definitely worth checking out for yourself! I also like games when a player plays against a dealer.
Stuart Dodsley

Return to General Con "Arf!" Chat