What about Furry Music Videos ( FMVs )

Have an idea for a panel, or want information on how to host an event at Califur? Post here to get help and to talk about ideas!
Forum rules
Please remember not to posts with the following content:
  • Anything considered Illegal under US LAW
  • Cursing (this is an all-ages board)
  • Harassment and/or hate speech.
  • Spamming/Flooding

What about Furry Music Videos ( FMVs )

Postby UberVoop » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:01 am

It occurs to me the we don't have anything like an AMV contest that AX has (or any anime con for that matter). I realize that there are not that many furry animation titles to plum from. But there are still a significant number none the less. Even more so if you include live action sorts of things like full blown FMVs and dance videos. Furry fandom has a huge number of those compared anime fandom. Furries love to act out and up, cosplayers not so much at all. I would not be adverse to donating money for a small cash prize and maybe a statuette of some sort for 1st 2nd 3rd place winners. Beyond that I have thought about some criterion for such a contest. But if there is no interest in such a contest than I'll hold my tongue further. Let me know what the feeling is on this. Thanks.
UberVoop

Re: What about Furry Music Videos ( FMVs )

Postby Rivercoon » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:16 pm

Sounds like a good idea to me. How about video shorts as well as music videos? Themed to the convention preferably.
Rivercoon

Postby UberVoop » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:08 am

That is a good possibility. But since I've yet to hear from Califur on this idea, it still all just a whim.
UberVoop

Postby harada57 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:05 pm

A bit about me: I'm 28, a fun guy and a lion. I will be on Furlandia (Portland) before califur. I don't have a suit, but I'm building one at the moment (I will bring my tail). I like to drink a bit and might get chatty and a bit cuddly ; ) Also I did bring some sweets from Germany wich I am happy to share with my room mates : D

คาสิโนออนไลน์
harada57

Return to Panels & SIGs